Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Paddler's Journey Now on Sale!

Finally, it's here! After a year of hard work, lots of help and support from friends, my kayaking memoir is now available in paperback and ebook formats. I think I've talked about it enough that everyone knows what it's all about, but in case you missed it, A Paddler's Journey is filled with the interesting adventures and misadventures on my path from a newbie kayaker on the ocean in Southern California to the multi-discipline ACA Instructor Trainer and expedition paddler I am today. On the one hand, it's a collection of fun stories. On the other, it shows how I learned and grew as a person through paddling, the same way most of us evolve as we participate in any activity that is so all-consuming and challenging. If you appreciate my blog I'm sure you'll like the book. In fact, I'm sure people who have never paddled a boat in their life will still understand what I went through and relate to the experiences. It even has some pretty pictures if you like that kind of thing :)

All the ordering information is on my website, and that's the only place you can get a signed copy of the paperback. But here are some quick links to all the ordering options:

($20 with Paddle California DVD)



For my blog readers: use the code XUW6M6ZV to get $3.00 off!


eBook $2.99






If you want to support this endeavor in more ways than just buying the book, I wrote a whole post on the subject HERE. The main point is help spread the word. Share this with your friends. Post it to your local paddling club. Pass along your book when you're done reading. And most importantly: leave me a review and let me know what you thought:




And for those who missed it the first time, here's the trailer if you want more info on the book itself:


No comments:

Post a Comment